about     shop     contact         

Friday, January 4, 2013

california lovin


a few blocks from the beach

Class denim top from gap.  Essential to any wardrobe.

Zara heels
 

Top: Gap, Skirt: Bar III, Heels: Zara, Glasses: DKNY, Necklace: Lia Sophia (from mom)

This is the last morning on vacation before I start a new chapter our lives.  This will probably be our last visit to this little piece of paradise, for a while. We're heading East in the next month, so we're taking one last visit to all of our favorite destinations in Cali. So, if you need me, you'll be able to find me in Napa :)

This outfit was inspired by a 7am wake up call, while having a little flu.  One of the best ways to pack.  Pack a few of your staple pieces and then pick a few of your favorite that you fell like you can't "live without". I tend to surprise myself with the outfits I put together.  Worse case scenario, if you don't like anything you packed...you go on a mini shopping spree. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Olivia