about     shop     contact         

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blue Stripes :: Zara Midi & Cinnabar

 
 
 
 
 
 
  Hi everyone! So excited to post today's outfit. Yesterday Matt and I went to the Garment District and then headed to the Chelsea area to explore. The Garment District is great place for someone who loves crafts and sewing. There was inspiration all over the place! Our first stop was Bead World and got so many great ideas for statement necklaces and bracelets.  This winter when I'm stuck inside, I'll be spending a lot of time with my list of DIY projects. 

After the Garment Districts we headed to Chelsea Pier. There was so much going on in the area.  We stumbled up Chelsea Market and had a great time exploring. I also found a great sample sale. I spent 10 minutes in the sample sale and picked up two work dresses and a plaid coat. I've learned to be an efficient shopper when I'm with Matt.  After the Market we went to the High Line. The High Line Park is a 1-mile park built on a former elevated New York Central Railroad. It's such a beautiful green getaway in the middle of Manhattan.

In the mist of all of the exploring, we found a pier door that matches with my Zara midi. I loved wearing my Coach boots with the Zara skirt. The graphic tee made the outfit casual and perfect for strolling around New York City.

Place you could wear this outfit :: strolling around the city, Sunday brunch, shopping 
Top :: Asos
Skirt :: Zara (similar here)
 Boots :: Coach (similar here & here)
Bag :: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia