about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5 Graphic Sweaters under $50

5 Graphic Sweaters under $50


Hello everyone! Quick update on wedding dress shopping...I found THE DRESS! We also picked out the bridesmaid dresses. So many big decisions made yesterday. The wedding is almost done!  
Let me ask my readers, would you like for me to review the places I went and the dresses I tried on at each store? 
Now about today's post....
Today's blog post is inspired by a graphic tee I wore this summer. I found myself getting a lot of use out of the $24 top from ASOS. Graphic sweaters are great for the fall because you can wear them with almost anything and more importantly you can wear them everyday! 
One :: Zara Safety Pin Sweater $50 
Two :: H&M Leopard Sweater $40
Three :: Zara Cool Sweater $50

Four :: Forever 21 Coca-Cola Sweater $23
Five :: Target Leopard Sweater $25
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia