about     shop     contact         

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Black Dress & Lace Socks with Heels


    Today I'm moving outside my comfort zone a bit. The last two months I've read so many articles about wearing socks with heels. It's one of my favorite trends, but I never seem to have the "right" heels or socks. While at Lord and Taylor last week I picked up these laces socks in an effort to try out the trend. The black lace seemed like the least risky. You can wear black lace with almost anything. When I got home I tried on the socks with 3-4 pairs of heels and I came across these Vince Camuto heels from the summer and they work great. The black dress was an easy addition to the socks and heels. This outfit is great to wear during the holidays. If you're attending a casual Holiday party, try out new trends. I think parties are the easiest way to go out on a limb with fashion and try something new. 


Places to wear this outfit :: friend's holiday party, meeting friends out during holidays

Dress :: H&M old (similar here)
Socks :: Lord & Taylor (love these)
Heels :: Vince Camuto Cairo Sandals on sale everywhere!
Bag :: TJ. Maxx old (similar here)
Fur Scarf :: Surell (love this one)
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Christine Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia