about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Knit Sweater & Knee High Leather Boots


 As promised, the collaboration with five other bloggers! Every Wednesday for the next six weeks, each blogger will put her twist on a current trend. Be sure to check out the other bloggers!  


Top : Christine from The Fashion Pledge / Christine from Petite Hues / Fallon from Sage + Sparkle
Bottom : Kileen from cute + little / Olivia from Corporate Catwalk / Sydney from Sydney's Fashion Diary

You can also follow them here....
Christine (Petite Hues) : Facebook | Instagram | Twitter


As for today's outfit, I've been wearing the sweater and pants combo for the last three weekends. When I find something I love for the season, I wear it over and over and over again. This knit sweater falls in that category. The beautiful blue & black knit goes great with my black coated jeans. A few years ago when I was at a consignment shop in SF, I found these Zara coated leather pants and I thought I hit the jackpot! The best thing about these pants, they never have any wear and tear. They never fade, they never rip and they never stretch out too much. Awww, heaven! If you're a little hesitant about leather pants, try on coated leather pants. They will still give you that "bad girl" look, without the "bad girl" price tag.


Sweater :: Zara
Pants :: Zara (love these and these)
Boots :: H&M (similar here, without heel)
Bag :: Zara (similar here)
Necklace :: Capwell

 Places to wear this outfit :: Great weekend outfit, shopping, casual outfit when meeting friends out
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia