about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 Home Decor Pieces by Jonathan Adler at JCPenneys

10 Home Decor Pieces by Jonathan Adler at JCPenneys

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good weekend. This weekend my fiance and I traveled to Chicago for my birthday. We spent time with one of my best friends from college, watched football and enjoyed delicious Chicago pizza. Last night we went to the Monday Night Football game in Chicago...I can't remember the last time I was that cold! We're traveling back to New York right now and I'm looking forward to a relaxing rest of the week. 

Tomorrow is officially my birthday! I have plans to go shopping and have a nice dinner. As for the rest of the week I'm going prepare for the Holiday Party I'm hosting with a few other bloggers, continue planning my wedding and finish up a busy work week. I'm also going to take a few days off from Corporate Catwalk. Next week I plan on posting our engagement photos, so be sure to come back next Monday and see what's new on the blog. 

As for today's post, last week I posted on Instagram a pic of my new elephant lamps from JCPenneys. So many people were surprised that the lamp came from JCPenney's, so I wanted to share a few other pieces that you might fall in love with from the Jonathan Adler collection at JCP! His collection is  chic, with a mid-century twist, which go perfectly with my apartment. Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of his collection. The blue curtains were just purchased! I'm so excited to add them to the apartment. 

one :: curtains // two :: ceramic elephant // three :: credenza // four :: sugar & creme set // five :: pillow // six :: bookends // seven :: chair // eight :: elephant lamp (no longer available online, but check your local stores)  // nine :: tumblers // ten :: tufted sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia