about     shop     contact         

Monday, January 13, 2014

How to Wear Snakeskin to Work


Morning everyone! I'm heading up to Connecticut for the day for a business meeting. Love walking into Grand Central to start my day. For today's blog post I'm wearing one of my favorite prints, snakeskin! I wish I had more pieces in my closet. Snakeskin is a great way to mix up the daily grind of a black, white and grey at the office. A few things I'd recommend when wearing snakeskin to the office, pair it with neutral colors or go for all black. Typically my snakeskin blouse is worn with black trousers and black pumps. A nice pair of snakeskin pumps would also be a great piece to add to your closet. A few years ago I purchased a pair of Rachel Roy nude snakeskin pumps and they were a staple for my daily office outfit. 

Here are a few more pieces that you might like to add to your office wardrobe; LOFT blouse, Macy's blouse, Joie blouse, Simply Vera pumps, Coach pumps, Giambattista pumps

Top :: Express
Skirt :: J. Crew
Bag :: Coach (love this one)
Heels :: Zara old (love these and similar here )

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia