about     shop     contact         

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Red Heels, Red Skirt & NYC Glam!


Good morning! I've been looking forward to wearing these red heels for the last two months! Over the holidays I picked them up at a small boutique for a wooping $22! It was the best Christmas gift to myself. Since we're still in the middle of winter, I haven't had the opportunity to wear the open-toe heels. This weekend I finally had a chance to debut my new red heels. There's something about red that makes me feels so warm and fuzzing inside. It's definitely a power color for women. My next purchase is going to be a pair of red pumps, I can't believe I've gone so long without own a pair of red sassy heels!

Top :: Mango
Skirt :: J.Crew (similar here & here
Heels :: Boutique Store (similar here & here
Sunnies :: DUNY (love these)
Bag :: Aldo (similar here)
Necklace :: TJ. Maxx 
Lipstick :: NARS (similar here
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia