about     shop     contact         

Monday, April 7, 2014

What to Wear to Work | White Sweater + Navy A-line Skirt


Banana Republic Sweater | Banana Republic Skirt | Zara Heels (similar here) | Vince Camuto Bag | Zara Necklace (similar here)

Over the last few weeks I've been adding a few new pieces to update my wardrobe for the spring, in the meantime I've also been getting rid of a lot of things on Poshmark. I'm a big believer in getting rid of things you never wear. It really clutters your closet and makes you think that you have nothing to wear. I do my best to sell most of my clothes or give it to the goodwill. Nothing I love more than selling old clothes to buy NEW clothes and donating clothes to write off during tax season.

One of the most recent updates to my closet is this bucket back from Vince Camuto. I've been eyeing bucket bags for three months, but I waited for just the perfect bag to pull the trigger. While walking home from a meeting last week I peeked inside the Vince Camuto store and saw white drawstring bag. The fabulous sales ladies are the ones who really pushed me over the edge, they tagged team me and told me how good it looked on my shoulder. They were right, I was in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia