about     shop     contact         

Friday, August 22, 2014

Black + White Outfit | Statement Earrings

Black & White Outfit
Black & White Outfit
Black & White Outfit
Black & White Outfit
Black & White Outfit
Black & White Outfit

Zara Top 
Ann Taylor Skirt (similar at ASOS & French Connection)
Zara Heels 
Prada Sunglasses

Statement necklaces have always been one of my staples in my wardrobe. Recently though, I've found myself reaching for statement earrings when getting ready. What I've noticed is that some of my tops don't look good with necklaces over the neckline or the material of the shirt. Today's outfit is a great example. I think I tried on every necklace I own. The scoop neck and crochet didn't quite fit with any of my necklaces. Instead I tried on my Lisi Lerch earrings and they looked great. The earrings even out the whole look. With my height and shape, it's all about finding a balance in what I wear. The midi skirt and crop top are a great mix, but by wearing a necklace it made the outfit look cluttered and uneven.

If you're in the market for statement earrings, Lisi Lerch has several other earrings I'd highly recommend. The Tassel earrings are a personal favorite, the Hilary earrings are ideal for the office and the Ava earrings will make a statement with any outfit.

Also wanted to share with my readers an article from TotalBeauty. Yesterday they published an article on how to wear mules and they featured Corporate Catwalk (I'm right next to Miranda Kerr)! Be sure to check out the article here.

Have a great weekend! Over the weekend Matt and I will be doing a few home updates. I'll keep everyone posted via Instagram. See you on Monday!
Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia