about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lust List | Shades of Grey

50 Shades of Grey

1. Gap Sweater | 2. J.Crew Polka Dot Shirt | 3. Joie Over The Knee Boots
4. J.Crew Plaid Scarf | 5. Kate Spade Tote | 6. London Sweater
7. Long Sleeve Mini Dress | 8. Classic Baseball Hat | 9 Bauble Bar Necklace
10. Topshop Midi Skirt | 11. J.Crew Tote | 12. Steve Madden Boots

With fall upon us, my closet has been filling up with more neutral pieces. One of the most dominate colors is grey. A few key pieces I picked up for my fall wardrobe are these  bootsscarftote and polka dot shirt. For years, my work wardrobe and daily-wear wardrobes never crossed paths.  As I learn more and more about what looks good on my body, my style becomes more refined and I learn how to interchange pieces in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia