about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

High Waisted Pants + Off Shoulder Top

ALLW_4
ALLW_9
ALLW_5
ALLW_7
ALLW_2

After months of searching for off white high waisted trousers, I finally found a pair at Bloomingdales  made by Reiss. The pants were a bit of a splurge, but I knew if I spent the time to take the pants to the tailor, the pants would be a good piece for my summer wardrobe. The following day I forced myself to go by the tailor.  When I got the pants back, they fit perfectly. I've found these pants look professional for my 9 to 5 and trendy for my after hour events. I love the monochromatic look, but the pants would look great with almost any summer shirt. 

Here are a few of my favorite white pieces for the summer. I'm loving the off the shoulder trend right now. These tops go with almost any skirt or pants I own.



Top - Mango (similar here & here
Pants - Reiss sold out (similar here & here)
Shoes - Schutz c/o in denim 
Necklace - Kate Spade "MRS"
Lipstick - Ruby Woo by MAC





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia