about     shop     contact         

Friday, August 28, 2015

What to Wear to Work | MM.LaFleur

BLACK_5
BLACK_3
BLACK_2
BLACK_1
BLACK_4
BLACK_6


On Monday, I shared the MM.LaFleur Bento Box. Today I'm sharing two of my favorite pieces I received in my Bento Box; the Winfrey top an the Soho skirt. I fell in love with these pieces after reading this article of Narie Forster, who is the COO of MM.LaFleur.

The pieces can be worn together and resemble a dress, but can also be worn as separates and still be appropriate for the office. I imagine wearing this top with wide leg trousers and the skirt with a printed buttondown shirt. The soft jersey knit fabric is comfortable for any day at the office.

For anyone who missed it, use the code CORPORATECATWALK for a free copy of Wear to Work with their first Bento Box. If you've ever torn your closet apart in a state of early-morning outfit angst, this book is for you. We know how hard it can be to shop for work and to balance personal style with the sartorial codes of the office. Our advice? Get a uniform! In this manifesto, we'll show you how to build a career-making wardrobe in four delightful steps.

Thank you MM.LaFleur for sponsoring this post!



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia