about     shop     contact         

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend Style | Faux Fur Coat

Ann Taylor Fur Vest_2

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I'm sharing an outfit I wore last week during NYFW.  I was inspired by all the faux fur outfits so I traded out my black leather moto jacket for a more statement piece with this coat and printed top. 

Last week, I wore a similar top with off-white wide leg trouser.  Ann Taylor released their spring line and it's full of versatile pieces like the ones I'm wearing today.

Ann Taylor Fur Vest_7
Ann Taylor Fur Vest_3
Ann Taylor Fur Vest_6
Ann Taylor Fur Vest_8
Ann Taylor Fur Vest_1

Ann Taylor Blouse 30% off 
Ann Taylor Faux Fur Coat sold out (similar here & here)
DVF Heels (similar here & here
Zara Purse (similar here)





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia