about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Office Style | Little White Cami

VEST_3

After my third winter in New York, I finally figured out there are five pieces I need in my winter wardrobe: chunky knit sweaters in black, grey and white, a camel coat and an oversized grey coat.  Next year I'm going to spend a little more money upfront and forgo the random scarves, turtlenecks and low quality sweaters.

The same goes for spring, the five pieces that complete my wardrobe are a stripe shirt, white denim, (comfortable) nude wedges, trench coat and a white cami. Last year I bought a silk cami and wore it most of the year, but after wearing it a several times it started to show significant wear. I also stopped hand washing the top, instead I'd tossed it in the laundry with the rest of my whites (baaaad idea). This year there's a new white cami in my wardrobe, but I got something that had more details. You'll be seeing this top a lot this season. The frayed lace cami can be worn with blazers, denim or tucked into skirts. For a more office appropriate look, I wore it with a white duster vest.

VEST_1
VEST_4
VEST_7
VEST_5
VEST_2

Zara Skirt old (similar here)
Cami NYC Top
Zara Duster (similar here)
Coach Satchel 
Steve Madden Heels 
Kate Spade Watch



xo, Olivia

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia